This notice sets out how Sportlight Technology Ltd ("Sportlight") use and protect personal information we may hold about you, together with providing you with certain other information relevant to your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY SPORTLIGHT HOLD ABOUT YOU AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
We may hold your personal information because:
● you supplied it to us via our website, www.sportlight.ai (the "Website")
● it is publicly available.
The personal information will generally consist of your name, your email address and any other personal information you may provide to us (e.g. by completing the "Contact Us" section on the Website).
WHAT DOES SPORTLIGHT DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Sportlight will only ever use your personal information in accordance with applicable law and could use your personal information:
● to respond to any queries or comments you have made to us
● to run our business affairs, including internal record keeping
● to comply with our legal obligations, including reporting obligations
● to send business or marketing communications (such as legal updates) which we think may be of interest (we will provide a simple mechanism to unsubscribe from such communications)
● to organise and hold marketing events in connection with the promotion of our business affairs.
WHO DOES SPORTLIGHT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may disclose personal information to appropriate persons, where needed in order to enable us to achieve the objective of our processing of the data as described above. This includes to:
● third party suppliers of services to Sportlight, in the course of their supply of such services; or
● regulatory bodies (as required by law).
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis on which we hold your personal information is primarily for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests as a business which provides analytics services to customers in the sports industry. In some instances we may rely on your express consent to use your personal information, but we will let you know (and give you the chance to withdraw consent) if we do. In some instances we may use your personal information in order to enable us to perform a contract which we have in place with you.
TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EEA
Where needed in order to enable us to achieve the objective of our processing the data as described above, we may transfer your personal information to third parties outside the European Economic Area (or, following Brexit, the UK or the EEA). Where we do so we will only transfer your personal information to third parties outside the EEA (or the UK or the EEA following Brexit) if that third party (a) is situated in a country that has been confirmed by the European Commission to provide adequate protection to personal information, or (b) has agreed (by way of written contract) to provide all protections to your personal information as required by data protection legislation, or (c) if the transfer is otherwise permitted by law.
FOR HOW LONG DOES SPORTLIGHT KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will keep your personal information for the period of time as reasonably necessary to provide services to you based on our business needs and regulatory requirements to which we are subject.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RESPECT OF OUR HOLDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Data protection legislation gives you the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
● you can ask what personal information we hold about you and be provided with a copy;
● if personal information is incorrect you can ask us to correct it;
● you can ask us to delete or cease processing of the personal information that we hold about you in certain circumstances, for example, where we no longer need that information;
● you can ask us to send you, or another organisation, certain types of personal information about you in a format that can be read by computer;
● you can withdraw your consent to our processing your personal information, where our processing is based on your consent;
● you can complain to the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner's Office at if you think that we aren't complying with our obligations regarding your personal information.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your personal information, please contact Raf Keustermans, CEO, who is the person responsible at Sportlight for managing how we look after personal information, at email@example.com.
Last updated: June 2019